Monday, June 4, 2012

Easy French Dip Sandwiches



Only 4 Ingredients:
Sub Sandwich buns
4 cups of beef broth
1 lb of sandwich sliced roast beef
1/2 lb of provolone or your choice of cheese
Heat broth in a saucepan on high heat.  Once hot, add roast beef.  Warm roast beef until hot and turn from a pink to a brown color. 
Place roast beef on sub rolls with tongs.  Top with provolone.  Microwave 30 seconds in necessary to melt cheese.  Dip in beef broth and Enjoy.

Here is a list of the Linky parties that I link up to.  Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.

Sunday - 

Monday -

Tuesday -

Wednesday-

Thursday

Friday-

Saturday-

5 comments:

  1. I love easy and french dip sandwiches have always been a favorite! I am a new follower! Would love for you to visit me and join my site as well! :)

    riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I started following you too. Too many yummy things to try on your site. :)

      Delete
  2. I often order this out at restaurants and never thought to make it at home...until now!! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! So easy and I'm sure it tastes good. Thanks for sharing it at Take it on Tuesday!!

    Betsy @ Romance on a dime
    http://romanceonadime.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...